Re: [MiNT] CPU-hogs

> > You are sure that the 200 Hz interrupt occurs on your machine?
>
> I'm pretty sure of that. Without this, not even the clock would work
> AFAIK.

The real-time clock? It would. But - I've just looked at the relevant
routine (mint_5ms() in intr.S) and it seems to me, that there is really
a bug that can prevent preemption. If I am right, this is really a
miracle that the scheduler works at all.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
draco@atari.org                             http://draco.atari.org

* Ea natura multitudinis est:  *  Taka to juz natura pospolstwa: *
* aut seruit humiliter,        *    albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy, *
* aut superbe dominatur.       *        albo bezczelnie panoszy. *
                     (T. Liuius XXIV, 25)