Re: [MiNT] CPU-hogs

> There was no difference between 1.15.x and 1.16.x, with both kernels
> CPU-intensive tasks will lock the AES. E.g. if I unpack a large archive
> with unzip, TosWin won't display anything until the entire archive is
> unpacked. The same with gcc, while it compiles a file the AES is
> completely locked.

Hmm... I assume you tried it with just the simplest configuration
possible, i.e. MiNT + N.AES + XFS/XDD modules which you are sure do not
grab interrupts?

You are sure that the 200 Hz interrupt occurs on your machine?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
draco@atari.org                             http://draco.atari.org

* Ea natura multitudinis est:  *  Taka to juz natura pospolstwa: *
* aut seruit humiliter,        *    albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy, *
* aut superbe dominatur.       *        albo bezczelnie panoszy. *
                     (T. Liuius XXIV, 25)