Re: [MiNT] BogoMips

Hi Martin,

Martin \"Nightowl\" Byttebier wrote:
> It isn't that difficult to install setMMU. The main problem is, at least on
> my machine, that I must switch off the caches just before the system
> loads N_AES. I do that from mint.cnf. I restart the caches from n_aes.
> If I don't do that I will get a black screen

Thanks very much for your reply. What I didn't probably known is that
hades_b6.acc should be deactivate when setMMU was used. I finally
succeed in installing setMMU ... And it is really fast !

Regards,

-- François LE COAT
Author of Eurêka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org
mailto:lecoat@atari.org