Re: [MiNT] BogoMips

on Wed 10-10-2001 18:33 Francois Le_Coat/mailaxis wrote:

>Martin \"Nightowl\" Byttebier wrote:
>> That's what /kern/cpuinfo says:
>>
>> CPU, MMU, FPU: 68060
>> Clockspeed: 58 MHz
>> BogoMIPS: 117.15
>>
>> Mind you I'm using setMMU and not hades_b5.acc.
>>
>> With Hades_b5.acc I get a complet different result which comes very close
>> to what you get.
>>
>> CPU, MMU, FPU: 68060
>> Clockspeed: 2 MHz
>> BogoMIPS: 4,88
>
>Damn ... That's a piece of explanation ...
>I've never use setMMU. I wasn't able to get it work properly,
>and installed properly. The f... manual wasn't helpful.

It isn't that difficult to install setMMU. The main problem is, at least on
my machine, that I must switch off the caches just before the system
loads N_AES. I do that from mint.cnf. I restart the caches from n_aes.
If I don't do that I will get a black screen

>That's the reason. I think I use hades_b6.acc anyway ...

Did I say hades_b5.acc? You must read it as hades_b6.acc

CU
Martin

--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **