Re: [MiNT] Thing

on Thu 02-08-2001 20:46 Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

>Seeing the power of tos+mint+naes+thing, I gladly pay all the costs. What
>bothers me the most however, is the trouble of getting the money over to
>the right person.

I'm using N_AES since early 1996 and today I'm still very happy with it.
Hmm, no so a big problem to handle over the money to the right person. I
always send then a EU-check or in rare occassions bare money. I never
have had any problems (so far).

>Anyway, I'm a happy registered 1.27-user, pretty curious about what's
>going to be in 1.29 and 1.30 but concerning Thing I have nothing to
>complain about at the moment. :)

I'm also a registrated 1.27 user. IMHO the only problem with Thing 1.27
is the limited long filename support.

CU
Martin
--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **