Re: [MiNT] gcc-3.0 patch available

Hello François,

Francois Le_Coat/mailaxis a écrit:
> You're not. The -mshort option is not obsolete at all. I
> mainly use that flag for portability purpose with PURE C.

Yes, -mshort is present for compiling badly written C programs with GCC.
I would suggest you to correct your code so compiling with or without
-mshort lead to the same results.

Of course, there are cases where one can't do this (lack of time,
lazyness,...). I think it would be better to keep -mshort for a while
(until the next millennium for example...).

Regards,

Xavier