Re: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

> Hence my suggestion of the Pvaldate_vector system call.

The call only would allow to verify pointers. While the main evil thing is
that an AES with traditional design needs the memory protection to be
hacked and overridden, which in turn creates all sort of crap problems
with stability, signals, shutdown, exception handling and so on. That's
why the F_OS_SPECIAL facility _will_ be removed some day. You apparently
are the only one of the followers of this topic, who does not seem to
understand this.

And btw about removals: we have just exterminated the critical error
handler. In 1.16 changing this vector will have no effect. I think AES
developers may be interested in this information.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.