Re: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

Hi,

> If I see it right none of these systems is available in src form to
> analyze the internal structure and handling, or?

On a size note: all of the systems (Plan9, BeOS, NeXTSTEP, and NT) are
described in great detail in litterature or design documents. You can
also get source code to a few of them including NT if you plan to do
research on them.

AFAIK, UNIX is not released from AT&T (or whoever owns the right to it)
in any source form at all. And that is the entire point of the GNU
project. Still we speak of UNIX as if it is commonly available.

Best regards
 Sven