Re: [MiNT] SpareMiNT Perl

Dne Èt, 07 pro 2000 jste napsal(a):

Hi!

> > > Yes, recompile Perl yourself and stick with the default answers to the
> > > Configure questions. ;-)
> >
> > Mhmm, I don't get this message on my Milan. Is that behaviour dependent
> > on the amount of available memory?
>
> No, it depend on the kernel. Older kernels don't return page aligned
> memory blocks.

hmm, it is not so good. The newest kernels need more memory (I don't understand
it, but with kernel 1.15.6 the AES has half amount of memory as with
1.15.9(10) - can somebody explain this?). Is here possibility to run perl with
kernel 1.15.6?

Jan
   krupkaj@aix.upol.cz                          http://jaysoft.atari.org