Re: [MiNT] 1.15.10b - taskbar crashing

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Petr Stehlik wrote:

> pid 56 (taskbar): BUS ERROR: User PC=1017E38, Address: 400040
> (basepage=1500000, text=...)
>
> The basepage is correct, the PC points either to copy of TOS ROM in

I realized it couldn't be TOS ROM since the virtual FastRAM starts at
1000000. So it must have been NOVA-VDI or something loaded even before
that.

> It crashed twice or even more times today. I was exiting from aMAIL
> 1.26b at one moment.

and at the other crash I was trying to kill UrlServ by right clicking on
it in Taskbar.

Unfortunately I upgraded MiNT, Taskbar and aMAIL at the same time so I
have no clue who is faulty here.

Petr
--
News: Clocky 3.10b, PARCP 3.80!, Atari800 1.04 at http://joy.atari.org/