RE: AW: AW: [MiNT] tosfs

I use Diamond Edge of NEWFATFS-partitions myself, and it works perfectly
fine. Just don't use VFAT or symlinks, that's all. There are also tools that
works with VFAT, but I haven't used any of these so I don't know how good
they are.

Btw. I haven't used Diamond Edge for about six months now, instead I use a
small tool created by Thomas Binder (can't remember what it's called) that
checks the integrity of my FAT-partitions. If everything is OK the entire
partition is tar'ed to a Zip-disk. This way I always have a fresh backup, so
if I get problems on a FAT-partition I just zero it and reinstalls the
backup. Much faster and safer than using Edge, and I don't have to worry
about VFAT or symlinks.

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.