Re: [MiNT] *Don't* buy Biodata cards from A.G...

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Frank Naumann wrote:

> Hello!
>
> > The hardware part is working in a fashion but it still needs work. I could
> > say it is about 80% finished. The driver still needs a lot of work
> > (perhaps 30% finished), and in fact I have not received much help from
> > anybody (not that I expect to)...
>
> I like to help, but how?

Well as I said I didn't expect any help, largely because I cannot think of
a good way in which anyone could help. My problem is simply that I do not
have enough time to finish the project quickly.

The last time I had some time to spend on the project I spent it all
trying to figure out why SCSIDRV did not work under MiNT. I know you
mentioned that this would be improved in a future version by making
SCSIDRV accessible from within device drivers - if there is anything you
can do to help, I guess this is it. Otherwise I have to spend a long time
trying to do this myself as I am not very familiar with the internals of
MiNT.

What do you think about this? Do you know when the extra functionality
might be implemented?

Anyway, thank you very much for your offer.

--
Mario Becroft           # Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group
mb@gem.win.co.nz        # Atari Hardware Developments