Re: [MiNT] *Don't* buy Biodata cards from A.G

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:44:33 +1200, Mario Becroft wrote:

> anybody (not that I expect to)... I guess it may not be worth finishing
> now that the other adapter is available. Unfortunately I just haven't had

I'm going to buy Hilgart's ROM-port solution, but only because it's available
now. A real SCSI-card would be a lot faster and easier to integrate into my
tower, but as it's not here...

Btw. have you considered just using one of the ethernet-on-a-chip solutions
from e.g. Cyrix? They cost next to nothing and requires very little extra
parts, it shouldn't be hard to connect one of these to the ROM-port.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/