Re: [MiNT] Mirror on muc.lists.mint

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

> The spam-frequency on my brandnew bassment.nu address is increasing
> steadily. Is there anybody who values the mirroring of this list on
> Usenet, and if not, can we stop it?

Well, I have found it useful at times, but I would not really miss it much
if it went away. As to why or how the list is being mirrored there I don't
know. I thought I did hear that it has to do with a German airport, but
I'm not sure whether this is just my memory playing tricks on me.

Strangely enough I have not been getting much spam at all this year
despite posting on the MiNT list and on the usenet.

| Mario Becroft           * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group      |
| mb@gem.win.co.nz        * Atari Hardware Developments                 |
| http://gem.win.co.nz/   *             >>> NEW MIDI-3 <<<              |