Re: [MiNT] Hardware probs Nos. 12 & 35

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 12:48:47AM +0200, Odd Skancke wrote:
>  Well... should we all just lay back and watch this, or should we help? If
> Guido doesn't have economy to get himself a new machine, why don't we all
> run a collect of some sort to bring new Atari hardware into Guido's hands?
> I think this would be a good way to make sure the MiNTlib doesn't die
> along with his TT ;-) My very own economy is extremely tight, but for I
> would be more than happy to put in a small amount.. if we all do, it
> wouldn't be much per person...

Oh, no, don't you ... :-)

I will find a solution, no panic folks.  Besides, availability is just as
much a problem as the price.  I haven't seen an Atari lately at the local
hardware bargain.

Just give me some time.  I didn't want to go begging.  I primarily wanted
to inform yous that I can't change anything in the MiNTLib or in rpms
maintained by me at the moment.  There will be a way but let Easter-bunny
come first.

BTW, my TT is a very moody fella, takes his breaks from time to time.  In
the last couple of weeks he often had to stay up all night and
work.  It's not the first time that he goes on strike after I forced him
to do that.  But so far he has always forgiven me and come back to work
when I had given him a week off.

Thanks for the kind offer though. :-)

Ciao

Guido