[MiNT] Hardware probs Nos. 12 & 35

Hi,

once more my hardware has gone mad, my TT doesn't boot any more (no MiNT
problem, the machine simply doesn't come up).  The internal HD LED isn't
lid any more.  The machine completely freezes after the memory test (I
guess so, can't see it though because the VGA driver is on the
harddisk).  I can't even install a new harddisk because the floppy is
broken for quite some time already.  No, the floppy itself is ok, must
be another problem, controller or whatever.  I currently don't see a
way to get the machine working again.

I will have a try with STonX on my Linux box but I will certainly need a
lot of time to set things up, not to speak of all the software that
I have to download.

That means: I have to take a little break until I get some MiNT setup
running again.  In the meantime I'm afraid I can't fix any bugs or
develop the MiNTLib, sorry.

Ciao

Guido
--