Re: [MiNT] kernel 1.15.5

On 2000-2-14, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@nvg.org> wrote:

> > I said at least a dozen times on this list that versions prior to
> > 1.20 never had any problem.  For instance, 1.09 boots just fine.
>
> Then there's no need to report this problem for every new kernel...

I only reported that the 1.15.5 kernel could correctly shutdown
and close the filesystems, once compiled with the workaround.

I also mentionned why 1.15.6 fails on this.

Why I must re-state the whole story of why Thing 1.27 buggers
every two kernels is beyond me.  Saying "the usual Thing bug"
should be enough, but apparently some have a short memory...

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS