Re: [MiNT] New kernel features

Hi!

> FN>I excused myself several times.
> Once (18th Oct. 99)

And also in private e-Mails. And if it's not enough then sorry again that
I forgot to post a statement. I hope that everybody now read it.

> How shall I accept such an excuse if you tell me in the same mail(!) that you
> had a detailed private discussion about s_trapatch() with Thomas, so that I
> was excluded and had no chance to defend my work?

Hehe, I discuss with Thomas mostly on IRC. It's very practictal and more a
real discussion as with e-mail. I hope you not mean that I have to stop
talking with Thomas on IRC about Trapatch because you are not where ...

> To me it seems that you discuss things with people of which you think that
> they have the same opinion as you have and exclude all others.
> That is something I can not accept.

I also discussed intensivly with you, that's not the point. But as I know
now it's better at all to not discuss anything private with my friends
that affect MiNT.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--