RE: [MiNT] expanded /proc vs new /kern

Martin, could you please re-read that post and point out to me exactly where
you asked for that documentation? I simply answered to what you asked about,
namely...

a) Why /proc cannot (easily) be extended to use long filenames by default.
b) Examples on apps that relies on the current filesystem.

Anyway, I don't have any MiNT-docs here at work so I'll answer your new
question tonight.

Jo Even Skarstein

(PS. You constantly ask people not to send replies to both yourself and the
list. It would be nice if you could live by that rule yourself.)