RE: [MiNT] BigDOS again

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, Julian Reschke wrote:

> > This was to create an Ext2 partition, so why would I need
> > NEWFAT enabled on it?  Shouldn't in be enough to declare the
> > partition as LNX and boot with the Ext2 driver?
>
> When you claim that BigDOS helps, this certainly sounds like
> we are talking about FAT partitions, right?

Wrong.  Read above.

This was only to patch TOS to accept partitions above 512 MB.

PS:  Julian, one copy to the list should do.  I don't need a
     second one to my own email.  Thanks.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk