RE: [MiNT] BigDOS again

Martin,

I doubt that anybody except yourself actually understands what the problem
is that you are experiencing. Could you please try to summarize why you said
"BigDOS is still needed under MiNT"?

BTW: in case that you run BigDOS after MiNT, I am absolutely not surprised
that your system is behaving strangely. If it is run *before* MiNT, it
shouldn't have any impact, maybe except that some programs see the
XHDosLimits stuff they want to see. If this is the only function you need,
you're probably better off writing a short TSR which hooks into the XHDI
chain and just implements that call (XHDI description is on my web site).

Regards, Julian

--
Julian F. Reschke (mailto:reschke@medicaldataservice.de)
MedicalData Service GmbH Münster, Germany