RE: [MiNT] CLI cdplayer

I thought it *does*? (starts the track)

> Anyhow, this still doesn't resolve anything:
>
> 1)  typing /drive/track??.prg or exec /drive/track??.prg
>     kills the shell thru which you just typed the command.

I am happy to supply the source code for the program -- if it crashes
something I would say that MiNT or the shell have a problem. It certainly
used to work properly some time ago.

> 2)  it still isn't a proper way to selectively control the cd,
>     change track, fast forward, etc. like a proper cdplayer app.

Agreed.

So go ahead and write a proper one. The MetaDOS IOCTLs are documented in
cdbind01.zoo, available through my homepage.