Re: [MiNT] NFS problem

Hi!

On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 03:33:17AM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> Both are MiNT machines.

Sorry, I got that "Linux NFS server" wrong. Anyway, is it really a port
of the Linux server?

> Then, login as q-funk on the Stacy, it brings me to /home/q-funk
> (as expected) which was previously mounted from the TT, as above.

You seem to have indirectly answered my question (is it so hard to do it
directly?), i.e. you do not work as root when you encounter the problem.
Have you looked at what MiNT's debugging output says in that case, and
if so, what messages does it spit out?

Ciao

Thomas

--