Re: [MiNT] DevPac

> Devpac loads an external .TTP program for compiling the source code. In
> MiNT 1.15.0 (one of the early alphas) everything works fine. In MiNT
> 1.15.1 and 1.15.3 (the other two versions of MiNT I have) the DevPac
> freezes the whole MiNT system when loading the external .TTP program.
> The freeze is very solid - even Clocky stops, so VBL is not executed
> (the usual 'AES' lockups I experience usually do not stop Clocky).
> Memory protection does not change anything.
>
> Any idea what could cause the freeze? Is it a feature of the newer MiNT
> versions?

Very strange. I am using Devpac 3.10 all the time and it works just fine.
The only problems I had (I am pretty sure) are related to the AES, not to
the MiNT version. Did you try to mark GEN.TTP as resident?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@atari.org                  |  Atari Falcon030 user   |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.