[MiNT] DevPac

Hi,

Devpac loads an external .TTP program for compiling the source code. In
MiNT 1.15.0 (one of the early alphas) everything works fine. In MiNT
1.15.1 and 1.15.3 (the other two versions of MiNT I have) the DevPac
freezes the whole MiNT system when loading the external .TTP program.
The freeze is very solid - even Clocky stops, so VBL is not executed
(the usual 'AES' lockups I experience usually do not stop Clocky).
Memory protection does not change anything.

Any idea what could cause the freeze? Is it a feature of the newer MiNT
versions?

Petr
--
E-mail: joy@sophics.cz                                    PARCP developer