Re: [MiNT] bash new version

> > Similarly, none of the Bash 2.xx work with SSHD on MiNT; after the
> > password is accepted, Bash is started then stalls on "stop" so I had
> > to revert to using Bash 1.14.x since I need to access my TT by remote.
> >
> > Regarding SSH/SSHD, several of us are investigating this; hopefully
> > we will soon figure it out and fix our MiNT port.
>
> I think this is already fixed in the Sparemint version of bash.

Definitely not, neither the plain one nor the mbaserel.

Has nothing to do with task suspension either.
Bash just plain dies there, at startup, when initiated through
SSH.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk