Re: [MiNT] Compiling the kernel

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Guido Flohr wrote:

> Yep, this is a problem, the file minimal.h should be included in the
> kernel sources.  You have to update your MiNTLib to fix it.

I cannot find the file in the kernel sources.

> What version of the MiNTLib do you have (have a look in features.h, at the
> very end).

It is version 0.51.

> Yes, it is part of the MiNTLib and I think it hasn't been changed since PL
> 49.  I'll send you the current version by personal mail.

The version you sent me is the same as the one that was in mintlib 0.51,
which is the one which failed. So it would seem the problem I'm getting is
not caused by an older version of that file. Then what can be the problem?

> Another possible reason is that you have still installed your old header
> files (maybe one set in /usr/include and the other in /usr/local/include).

I don't think this is the problem, the header files seem to be correct.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |