Re: [MiNT] Here documents and CRLF

On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 12:49:46PM +0200, Thomas Binder wrote:
> Maybe this is the whole problem. I tried to reproduce the behaviour you
> described and it only happened when UNIXMODE wasn't set when the shell
> started. In a mis-behaving shell, setting UNIXMODE and "exec"ing a new
> instance of the shell cured the problem, i.e.:

So how do you set UNIXMODE?  I set it in mint.cnf, in n_aes.cnf (because
Toswin is an AES prog) and in /etc/profile.  Running `env' instead of bash
from Toswin shows that UNIXMODE is set.  If if it set for `env' it should
also be set for `bash'.

I will try again with the new Toswin, maybe my old version of Toswin is
the reason.

Ciao

Guido
--