Re: [MiNT] ext2fs

> > Martin, I am now curious about your auto folder ORDER.

> let them fly

Let'EmFly is yet another 'AES improver'. I would say it should be started
after N.AES as well if you want it to do what it should (i.e. add hotkeys
to dialogs). But I don't use it with N.AES at all.

There's is simply a set of TSR's that were designed to enhance ROM TOS:
WINX, LETEMFLY, WDIALOG. These programs should not be used when there's an
alternate AES (like N.AES), IMHO. Instead, their functionality should be
incorporated directly into that alternate AES. N.AES already does what
WINX did for singleTOS. LETEMFLY and WDIALOG are missing, though ;-)

> Date/time cookie
> Clocky

It's worth to mention that if you move DTCOOKIE.PRG after MiNT.PRG in your
AUTO folder (or run it from MiNT.CNF), you get the proper time in Clocky
even if your HW clock is set to GMT and MiNT uses TZ. This is possible
because Clocky checks for the DATE/TIME cookies twice - once on startup
and second time on AES initialization. Upcoming Clocky 2.40 will check for
these cookies even more often so it will be possible to replace DTCOOKIE
TSR with a MiNT friendly daemon (like Julian suggested me some time ago).

Petr