Re: [MiNT] ext2fs

> Martin, I am now curious about your auto folder ORDER.
> Could you tell us what you have?

NVDI
Wdialog
let them fly
Date/time cookie
Clocky
Tupajumi (fileselector by Mikko Larjava)
Drvin (HS-Modem driver, with modules)
  mfp
  mfp_tt
  escc
  midi
rsvx
mintnp

> Also, Wdialog must be ran at the latest possible.
> Best from THING auto start.

I don't like to use Thing for that, because it doesn't kill existing
copies of applications it's supposed to start.

For example, I have installed Taskbar as an auto-start application
for GRP documents.  If/when Thing crashes (rather common, because
of the AV_SERVER violations), it won't kill the previous Taskbar
already running; I have to do that manually.

Besides, Thing's application menu is intended for lisiting AV_START
applications to be launched when double-clicking on a file type.

It really should have a separate "batch file" list of applications
to auto-start and kill any instance of those found when starting.

--
Martin-Eric Racine       http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
The Atari TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/