Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.51

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 03:01:12AM +0200, Guido Flohr wrote:

> P.S.: To return to the question, the code is ugly because I wanted to
> simplify things as much as possible.  With gcc it works because gcc
> internally doesn't care if an argument or return value is really a pointer
> or a long (or unsigned long).

This *will* change as soon as I get function parameters in registers
working - then you have the same situation as with PureC.

I think for a library that should work on multiple compilers on the TOS
platform (there are more than gcc and PureC), we should try to keep such
hacks down to the necessary minimum.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen