Re: [MiNT] Problem 1.15.1-1.4 kernel to load Thing 1.27

Hi, Martin. Do you use hades_b4.acc? If so, try not using that and see if
it still happends then. I just had the same problems, and it turns out
that hades_b4.acc was the prob. If you turn off the MMU in cache_b4, then
select "starte thing", Thing should start just fine.

 I had a long chat with Gryf on irc just now, and I told him about these
problems. I then ran mmudump and gave him the results. The weird thing was
that mmudump crashed when dumping the mmutree, and it did so at exactly
the same place, according to the filesize of its ouput. Gryf looked at the
output produced by mmudump, and mentioned that the mmu-tree setup by this
hades_b4.acc is incomplete or wrong or something...

 Anyway, try booting without hades_b4.acc, and use the "min_cach.prg" to
set the caches when booting done..

Hope this helps..

Odd Skancke - ozk@atari.org