Re: [MiNT] Mintkernel bug

> Sorry, I mean 1.15.1.0.8 and 1.15.1.0.9 kernels and I was going back to
> 1.15.1.0.7 (I really hate this type of version number)

I don't like that too. Initially the version number consisted only of the
major version and minor version number, plus "unofficial" patchlevel
number. To get rid of unofficial numbers the Ssystem() call was designed
to return the version with the patchlevel number altogether.
Unfortunately, sadly, badly, unluckily, the MiNT version number expanded
itself with next unofficial part of beta version release number shortly
thereafter.

> I am using wakegem version ? (I have no idea but it's dated 3 Jan 99) and
> its the asm-version and logging is disabled.

The later release cleanly says "WakeGEM II" about itself. I think I can do
next release soon, it uses half of the memory the release II uses (i.e.
about 2k instead of about 4k).

> Last night I was downloading the version 1.15.1-1.1 of the kernel and
> everything seems to work. Both the wakegem-deamon and Blowboot-bug is
> gone.

Nice.

Gtx,

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@mi.com.pl                  | Atari Falcon030/TT030/65XE |
|http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/
|http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.