Re: [MiNT] 030-only binaries

kellis wrote:

> I just think that it is waste of time/effort to not provide them,
> as all people wanting to use a software will have to port it himself.

<snip>

Erm...  I don´t want to you or anyone think, that anyone is holding back
anything because something said on this list. Reason that WvDial isn´t available
yet, is that I have moved my location permanently to Helsinki and my Falcon is
still in Oulu ... ;-) I will put it available right away when it is possible. It
will took week or two ...

--
Juhani