[MiNT] asking for help in 68k code generation

hi,
     I am designing a new language.   I have the grammar working
     and can generate a subset compiler.

     I have all the 68k references anyone could want, but I do not
     know how to setup initialization in the 68k machine.  I have
     (Martin's old ) mega 4 and my initial target is 68000 then
     we can test and switch it to test for 680x0.  So any useful
     tips you could give me about setting up ATARI stack would
     be appreciated.

     I am building the language under Linux because I have tools
     for building grammars there.  My tools and bison and flex
     plus yacc, lex, and byacc.

      josephus
--
Joe Widows  --   972 783 8944
I go sailing in the summer and look at stars in the winter.