Re: [MiNT] 030-only binaries

Hi!

On Sun, Apr 18, 1999 at 07:24:36PM +0300, you wrote:
> -m68881 means FPU functionalities will be used for all floating-point
> math, AFAIR.  Exerpt from GCC man page:

Excuse me, maybe I'm missing something, but what code in the MiNT kernel
would really profit from that? I can't recall seeing any complex
floating point arithmetics that would justify special FPU instructions;
but as said, I'm maybe missing something.

Ciao

Thomas

P.S.: Julian, could you please either switch on the option "US-englische
      Kopfzeilen verwenden" in your Outlook (though this breaks quoting,
      IIRC) or edit your subjects by hand so that they don't have that
      "AW:" instead of the correct "Re:" in them?

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de
PGP-key available on request!  binder@rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de