Re: [MiNT] MiNTlib - new functions

On Sun, 10 Jan 1999, Julian F. Reschke wrote:

> > I'm not sure what you're trying to say here (typo?), but yes -
> > MetaDOS' shared libs works under MiNT as well.
>
> OK: "I don't see how MiNT is passing the shared library calls to
> MetaDOS".
> How are you staring MetaDOS. Before MiNT, after MiNT, from MINT.CNF?

MetaDOS is started before MiNT. And I remember having some problems
getting it to work, but after some fiddling with the setup the
test-program in the MetaDOS-distribution worked.

I haven't used it under MiNT since 24/11-98 (according to the
filestamp on config.sys), as there was a conflict with something else
that was more important for me then. I can't remember what it was, but
I could do some testing in a few days (a bit busy now, we're still
redecorating our kitchen...) and mail you a more exact bug-report.

/*
**
*/