Re: [MiNT] DHCP or a like wanted for min

Hi!

On Fri, Jan 08, 1999 at 07:24:56PM +0100, Michael Schwingen wrote:
> Please read 'reply-to considered harmful', and use the 'group reply'
> function of any decent mailreader instead.

And really decent mailreaders (like the one you and I are using) have a
function called `list-reply' (or similar) which automatically answers to
the mailinglist's address only. `group reply' has the annoying
side-effect that the people you reply to get your answer twice. Of
course, this makes sense when answering to people who aren't subscribed,
but they should mention that, anyway ...

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de