[MiNT] MiNTsetter 3.5 is out.

Ok, figured some TTram bug which now are fixed.
Please Jo Even S, try that, I know you had some prob.

Also, added debug level and device in real time.

Changed the default drive for VFAT settings.
now it will start with your BOOT drive instead of FLOPPY by default.
Thanks Martin.

hmm probably other things, but all I can think now :)
bye.

Btw I just realize now that our telnet client I think sucks ;)

                                            /
MiNT Is Now TOS, let's move on, shall we?  /
                                          /