[MiNT] freeMiNT 1.15.1-0.5 probs?

Hello,

Since a few weeks I've some weird problems with latest freeMiNT releases.

1) Now and then it happens that when I start for instance my database
  Phoenix 5 I get a whole bunch of messages on screen. I lost my notes
  but I think I get something like this:
  pid 28 (Manager): Kmemory.c, blabla, not allocated, blabla
  This line keeps popping up the screen as long as my database isn't fully
  loaded. If I then open one the same happens again.

2) Now and then it happens that my Zip (VFAT) all of the sudden doesn't
   show long file names anymore. It seems this happens when I've changed a
   few times a media. The only remedie is a reboot. I can't switch the
   VFAT back on  with Mintsetter or fsetter.
   I hadn't this with freeMiNT 1.15.1-0.4.

3) Sometimes I get a message on screen:
   pid (16) (Thing): Kmemory.c,985: not aligned (96, 5FFF6 CB) when I
   works on VFAT partitions, for instance open a dir.
   I hadn't this with freeMiNT 1.15.1-0.4.

4) Although my Hades has 96 MB RAM (since a month) the system complains
   sometimes that it haven't enough memory. (again with
   Kmemory.c,.......). And indeed if this happens I notice that AESSYS
   takes 89 MB RAM leaving only a few hunderds bytes free. This has
   happened already more then once but always when I do some desktop work
   like copying, using Thing's copy function and if I recall me well
   always when I works with the zip. I hadn't this with freeMiNT
   1.15.1-0.4.

I'm doing this on a Hades 060 96MB RAM, ET6000 graphic card, NVDI 5.01,
novaVDI 2.61, HDdriver 7.6, N.AES 1.2.0, freeMiNT 1.15.1-0.5, Thing 1.27,
Freedom 2.05

Any idea about this?

--
O-Tagger ß1.24: If it screams, you are not eating fast enough.