[MiNT] MiNTlib - new functions

Hi Martin!

MER>MiNT already is a TSR itself
No, that's not right.
MiNT is "just" a program you should place in the auto folder

MER>and we have too many of those already.
Many ok, but why _too_ many?

MER>I recall everyone agreeing that the AUTO folder was a bad idea,
Yes, but don't mix up the autofolder and TSRs!
The disadvantage of the auto folder is that it is difficult to distinguish or
change the order of the programs in it.
TSRs is only a kind of program (which can in principle as well be started
from the auto folder as from mint.cnf)

MER>so why do you suggest yet another TSR?
Because it's the easiest way to solve the problem. Or do you see an easier
one?

Bye

                Joerg