Re: accelerating the serial port - RSFI

On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, Hans Streibel wrote:

> Ok, it's time for me to speed up the serial port in my ST. Upto now I only
> heard of RSVE and ST_ESCC. But now Harun Scheutzow wrote me that he has
> another product: RSFI. Compared to RSVE it has a big FIFO built in and offers
> even higher baud rates.
>
> Did anyone test RSFI under Mint/Mintnet? Does it work?

I would _love_ to test it, but as it usually goes with any of
the MausNet stuff, WHERE THE HELL IS THE ARCHIVE?!!!

Also, will Harun Scheutzow ever help anyone in porting his
drivers into MiNT XDD drivers, or was he bluffing in his docs?
I'd really like to hear the bottom of this, once for good...

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS OY       http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/