Re: accelerating the serial port - RSFI

> > Did anyone test RSFI under Mint/Mintnet? Does it work?
>
> I would _love_ to test it, but as it usually goes with any of
> the MausNet stuff, WHERE THE HELL IS THE ARCHIVE?!!!

The archive?
It's a piece of hardware. He told me that mfp from hsmodem could/would run
with it under Mintnet. He didn't test it and he doesn't feel responsible for
making it working under Mintnet. So that's why I am asking all of you at this
mailing list.

> Also, will Harun Scheutzow ever help anyone in porting his
> drivers into MiNT XDD drivers, or was he bluffing in his docs?

I don't know - I even didn't read any docs. All I got was a personal email
from him telling me about RSFI.