Re: MiNT 1.15 with Atari Mega/STE

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Holger Herzog wrote:

> MB>>The kernel find both ST and TT
> MB>>RAM (from Magnum), then write line about NEWFAT and then fell
> MB>>down.
>
> On my MegaSTE, there is the same problem.
> MiNT hangs up after the FAT/VFAT/FAT32-Message. After that,
> there is no response to any input. Pushing the reset-button
> leads to a black screen and then the game really is over.
> I have to put off/on the power-supply.

On my Stacy, I get similar lockups _with any kernel version_, if
any XFS is present.

On my TT, if/when I get a system crash, pressing RESET leads to
a similar black screen (with LOTS of tiny horizontal lines).  The
only solution is to turn it off for about 10 seconds and restart.
This kind of "black-crash" is what I get since 1.14.x whenever a
major crash happens.

 Martin-Eric Racine           The Atari TT030 Homepage with FAQ
 FUNKYWARE CREATIONS inc.     http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/