fnramfs.xfs - new RAMDISK filesystem

Hello all!

I uploaded a new, modern RAMDISK filesystem to:

ftp.funet.fi/pub/atari/
ftp.cs.tu-berlin.de/pub/atari/
ftp.uni-giessen.de/pub/atari/

fnramfs-0.52b.tgz
fnramfs.readme:

Here is a new RAMDISK filesystem for MiNT.

It has some advantages:

- support hardlink/readlabel/writelabel
- support FUTIME, FTRUNCATE
- works block orientated, files are stored in small blocks
  (-> better large file handling, less memory fragmentation)
  -> all block orientated tools works a lot faster :-)
- return correct values in Dpathconf ()
- advisotory file locking (like MinixFS and FAT-FS)
- support of the new Dcntls FS_INFO/FS_USAGE
- it's published under the terms of the GNU public license
  (see the file COPYING for more details)

Please send me suggestions and bug reports.

The list of changes are found at the head of fnramfs.c.
Take a look!

Frank Naumann,
<fnaumann@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>

Magdeburg, 14.10.1998