Re: Ssystem & non root

as a simple user, you're right. However when I run the aes from user X
which is not root but is in the group wheel, and the prog with suid
set on, I would expect to work fine. The user X should have access to
that, should it?  Considering it is gid=0 (wheel).
thanks.

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/