Re: pexec bug in MiNT?

On Sat, 8 Aug 1998, Katherine L Ellis wrote:

> pexec(0,"munpack.ttp"," email.txt","")

I'd say that either MiNT or munpack doesn't like a empty
environment-string. Try 'pexec(0, "munpack.ttp", " email.txt", NULL)'
instead. That way munpack will inherit the parent's environment.

> oh yes mint crashes with that kinda of message:
> nfree (was it nalloc?) blah blah must reboot system..
> Note: Nfree not Mfree.. what's this mean?

nfree/nalloc etc. are internal MiNT memory-management routines. To me
it looks like nfree chokes when it tries to free the
environment-string when munpack exits.

/*
**
*/