Re: Documentation

>    Please do keep in mind, MiNT DOES need some 200mb or atleast 100... I
> know it fits on 50, but u need space for accounts, pine, lynx and other
> unix apps.... Fitting MiNT on 50mb is like saying PC needs 100mb hdd
> because Win may fit on 100mb.... So, i think this is VERY important matter
> which must be explained in docs!

Under linux/STonX I have 16MB partition image for MiNT unix stuff (gcc,
lynx, me, W, file/archive tools).  That's about most minimal[1] you can
get.  I got another 16MB 'partition' for sources though (and one for
booting / GEM stuff).

[1] Binaries only and many of the standard unix tools missing.
Almost only thing I do under MiNT/STonX is testing/compiling W
while doing some recreative on X :-)).

If somebody's interested I could mail ls -lR.

	- Eero