Re: KGMD 2.0

 >Thanks to Eero et al for pointing out the FHS documentation.
 >
 >I'm going to start converting KGMD 1.0 to 2.0 very soon.
 >
 >IF ANYONE ELSE IS DOING THIS, PLEASE MAIL ME, AS I _HATE_
 >DUPLICATING WORK AND MAYBE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER...

As I previously mentioned, I already have a basic ST  kit.
I'm only waiting for the official 1.15 version to complete my
docs and release it.

For the All Inclusive Super MiNT Kit, with all the GNU ports
one could dream of, I haven't started yet.  However, my basic
kit follows FHS structure, so adding the advanced Unix stuff
and making a 030 (or 040/060) version shouldn't be hard.

We could collaborate on this, if you like.

When I have my basic ST kit ready, I can send it to you for
adding the advanced GNU stuff, NFS and whatever else (others
can get involved for the more advanced Unix stuff too).

How does that sound?