Re: Ssystem bug

> > As I already said:  Library bindings should fix that.  No problem
> > since Ssystem() allows to request the patch level.  But before
> > any further change we should for a decision on the format (see my other
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ drunk, he?

> > posting).
>
> I don't think it is worth fixing in the library, at least it is mostly
> "visual" stuff and I can't imagine a program that would depend on the
> kernel build date anyways...

That's very, very true (Frank Zappa, r. i. p.).
Except for the better version information I don't think that Ssystem
is really an improvement. But once it is introduced into the kernel
we have to support for compatibility.  And the least we can do is
to set forth a unique behaviour and that's why I think the MiNT
community should decide whether January is 0 or 1. ;-)

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000